@hetmann The JS API calls are very similar, with mostly additive changes. Are you sure you want to create this branch? Based on project statistics from the GitHub repository for the npm package react-native-zopimchat-zendesk, we found that it has been starred 3 times . The pre-chat form checks the details set on the Chat.instance.configuration object. I have moved HTML code to separate file and in WebView in source prop I have path to local HTML file. I have used the below package in react-native and did necessary changes in 'build.gradle'. Also I have changed originWhitelist value to [*]. On Android, this is the official documentation -- and an example might be adding these 3 lines to your app theme, While on iOS, the options are more minimal -- check the official doc page. Suchen Sie nach Stellenangeboten im Zusammenhang mit How to clear cache using javascript function on page load, oder heuern Sie auf dem weltgrten Freelancing-Marktplatz mit 22Mio+ Jobs an. HI Fernando, welcome to the community! // 3. customize the widget using resource #2 link I have only black full screen (black from ). Are you looking to build powerful and scalable chat applications for iOS and Android devices? expo. Unfortunately, this is a third party package that Zendesk doesn't support. Gitgithub.com/taskrabbit/react-native-zendesk-chat, github.com/taskrabbit/react-native-zendesk-chat#readme, // Optionally specify the appId provided by Zendesk. React.useEffect (async () => { console.log ("FORM VALUE WAS CHANGED", formValue); zafClient.on ('ticket.updated', function (e) { console.log ("executed", formValue); } }, [formValue]) this is the code i am using checking the current formValue from inside the app executed is being called as many times as the form value has been changed.