All rights reserved. H|Un6}7Rwmmaj_%.%$'$;qqf9 XqPJ w(J:(4u{wsb3@8}*ietM1(_UVVn\(X(nQ7V2pl~OR? Controller configured incorrectly. Items 1 - 36 of 40 Sort By Anemometer Wind Speed Sensor $1,331.15 List Price $1,774.87 Add to Cart For ESP-SITE Satellite Systems (Maxicom): the Flow Sensor is installed with a Pulse Transmitter (no decoder required) This is usually caused by faulty wiring that you will need to repair to fix the issue. Free shipping on orders over $99*, How To Upgrade a Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller To WiFi, Rain Bird ESP-Me: Program-Specific vs. Why did my controller water after we had a big rainstorm if I have a LNK Module and/or a rain sensor connected? Global Features/ Caracteristicas globales vs especificas al programa, Rain Bird ESP-Me: Off and Auto-Run Dial Positions / Funcion de off y auto run, Rain Bird LNK Wifi Module: Installation, Setup, and Connection, Amazon Alexa Enabled Sprinklers by Rain Bird Setup Guide, Rain Bird VAN vs HE-VAN Variable Arc Spray Nozzles, How to replace nozzles on Rain Bird rotor sprinklers, Drip Irrigation Basics: Selecting Spot Watering Devices, Drip Irrigation Basics: How to Water Landscaped Areas, Drip Irrigation Basics: How to Install a Spot Watering System, Rain Bird 1800 Spray to Drip Retrofit Kit, How to Adjust the Throw Pattern on Rain Bird Impact Sprinklers, How to Adjust the Throw Distance on Rain Bird Impact Sprinklers, Rain Bird AG-5 / Maxi-Paw Pop-Up Impact Rotor Sprinklers, Rain Bird LG3HE In-ground sprinkler with Click-n-Go Hose Connect. 71 0 obj <> endobj Your LNK makes daily watering adjustments but does not prevent scheduled watering events, and it may take more than 24 hours for the seasonal adjustment values to reflect actual rainfall. Plan the perfect garden with our interactive tool , RainBird: Tips on Installing and Maintaining Rain Bird Residential Valves, Grounds Maintenance: Troubleshooting Irrigation Valves. Clean off any grease which could be deposited on the impeller. If there is power, try resetting the system. Region Switcher. If you have any questions or need personal assistance, give us a call toll-free at 1-800-RAINBIRD (1-800-724-6247) Monday through Friday from 5 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time. 0000009436 00000 n Connect Weather Sensors: In addition to flow sensors, the LX-IVM can also support three weather sensor connected to the 2-Wire Path via an LX-IVM Sensor input device. For assistance in getting a contractor referral please call: 1-800-RainBird. Rain Bird combined our learnings from the FS-Series commercial flow sensors and ICWM water meters to design the highest value flow sensor on the market. 0000009693 00000 n Fortunately, RainBird valves are relatively trouble free to start with and are easy to return to operation if a problem develops. In-ground sprinkler systems need occasional troubleshooting. Copyright 2023 Rain Bird Corporation. Remember also that a light rain might not amount to much water reaching the roots in the soil either. Low pressure may be caused by other water running on the property, such as washing machines and showers, or it could be due to a broken pipe. 0000004851 00000 n FS350B: 7.13" x 3"(diameter) (181mm x 76mm (diameter). HE-VAN-08 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 6 to 8 ft. HE-VAN-12 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 10 to 12 ft. HE-VAN-15 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 12 to 15 ft. If the display on the controller is blank or frozen, there are a couple of possible causes. Ultrasonic Series Flow Sensors. %%EOF Check for adequate water pressure to the irrigation system. This Item: MJ100B - 1 in. 0000003219 00000 n Rain Bird flow sensors send flow data to central control or stand-alone controller systems for precise and accurate flow monitoring. Rain Bird - FS300P - 3" PVC Tee Flow Sensor 10+ day delay Flo-Watch. Spacing, 500 ft. Double check the setting in the App or at the controller. xb```b``Nb`e```f@ a(&< For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 0000002388 00000 n 0000024471 00000 n 0000303631 00000 n The controller automatically selects and runs multiple valves at the same time within hydraulic parameters, allowing for shorter water windows, Designed for outdoor or underground applications, Available in PVC, brass, or stainless steel construction, Pre-installed in tee or saddle mounted insert versions, Programmable from a computer (PT322 Maxicom and SiteControl Systems only not required for ESP-LXMEF or ESP-LXD), Reliable solid-state design, available with or without LCD display, Operates with MAXILink, and (hard-wire) two-wire satellite systems, Mounted in optional NEMA enclosure (PT5002 only), Accuracy: +- 1% (full scale) Rain Bird SST1200OUT Simple-to-Set Indoor/Outdoor Sprinkler/Irrigation Timer/Controller, 12-Zone/Station (this New/Improved Model Replaces SST1200O) View on Amazon. There are multiple I/o ports to connect to MaxiCom, SiteCom, and a BACnet output for integration into a complete building management system. Homeowners! Flow Monitors & Pulse Transmitters. 1. Brass Flow Sensor for ESP-ME3, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Check the master shut off valve and make sure it is in the open position. Why does my system still water even after turning the controller off? English; Espaol; Franais; Latinamrica Drip End Closure - 2 Pack, ESPSM6 - 6-Station Expansion Module for ESP-Me and ESP-SMTe Series Timers, BC50/4PK - 1/2 in. Turn the dial to Weather Sensors. 0000014293 00000 n Two years and more than 500 articles later, she's enjoying her freelance writing experience for online resources such as Work.com and other online information sites. For Link Radio Satellite Systems (Maxicom and SiteControl): the Flow Sensor is installed with a Pulse Transmitter (no pulse decoder required) Translate incoming flow and wind speed data to display precise, accurate measurements, Pre-programmed Rain Bird flow sensor k-factor and offset selection, Pulse Decoder output to various controllers and central controls, Input required: -12-30 VDC/VAC on PT322-12-24 VAC/VDC on PT3002/PT5002, Operating Temp: -4 F-158 F (-20 C to 70 C), Compatible with IQ3, IQ4, Maxicom, SiteControl, LINK, Site SAT, ESP- LXD, LXME2 PRO, LXMEF, ESP-ME3 and LX-IVM Controllers, Maxicom,2 SiteControl, IQ, ESP-LXME, ESP-LXD, Rain Bird Academy and Rain Bird Factory Trained, Webinars Insights For Irrigation Professionals, Knowledge Center Free Product Education, PT322 Pulse Transmitter Programming Software (EXE), PT5002 Flow Monitor & Transmitter Tech Spec, PT3002 Flow Sensor Transmitter Manual - Transmisor para Sensor de flujo PT3002 Manual - 04-2012, PT3002 Flow Monitor Installation - Monitor de flujo PY3002 Instalacin - 2015, Rain Bird Privacy Notice for California Residents. Make sure the valves are installed in the correct direction and use "flush mode" to clean out any debris that may be clogging the valve. 8O_KFKQ{c!m^9?3a3Ywgg8b;BMqH=TZP>/ [0)pSX?}8S7i:7X4AbsfP35xm\e$2VO' kgGY'MRvt5\KK&GxX4 Explore the Rain Bird Support Center to find manuals, literature and videos on current and discontinued Rain Bird products. Blank Tubing - 100 ft. 0000008747 00000 n For ESP-LXD Decoder Systems: the Flow Sensor is installed with a Two-Wire Decoder Sensor Decoder (SD210TURF) The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. For (Hard Wire) Two-Wire Satellite Systems (Maxicom and SiteControl): the Flow Sensor is installed with a Pulse Transmitter and a Rain Bird Pulse Decoder (DECPULLR) SMRT-Y Soil Moisture Sensor. Dual antennas safeguard the system from signal interference by radios, mobile phones, power lines, etc. A Rain Bird automatic sprinkler system makes it easy to irrigate your lawn on schedule. 73 0 obj<>stream When the LNK WiFi Module is also used, the user is given total control of their system and can monitor their usage: The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Pressure: 400 psi (27.5 bars) (max) on brass models; 100 psi (6.9 bars) (max) on plastic models While the timer acts as the brains for the system, the RainBird valve provides the water to your lawn. The WR2 system overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions so you have freedom in locating the sensor. FS150P: 5.0" x 5.16" x 2.38" (127mm x 131mm x 60mm) 0000007954 00000 n iOS: Settings-> Select Apple ID -> iCloud -> iCloud Backup (On) Android: Settings -> Backups (name may vary on different devices) -> Backup (On) (or)Drive (Google Drive App) -> Backups ->