Desired outcome is for Wendy EBENSTEIN Norman to transfer my grandfather's Find a Grave Memorial Page to me. I'm going to contact them again and if it's not resolved I will have to see what legal action I can take, Find A Grave's top contributor cyber ghouls r banned from photographing tombstones. I've received over 100 thank you emails from people who were searching for a loved one and happened upon the memorial or the photo of the loved one or their headstone. My name is Bill Sky-Eagle. If you've done anything that was recorded, it's there. I asked for a transfer but got NO RESPONSE. Find the graves of ancestors, create virtual memorials or add photos, virtual flowers and a note to a loved one's memorial. Search Now. Dear Sirs, I am fighting that fight right now - mt grandparents' pages that I have rights to (by F/A/G community guide lines) are held by a random woman that posted in her biography how annoyed she is by people requesting that she fix incorrect information. PropertyProf Blog - Typepad I could not have been able to see my fathers grave plot at all. They were being my managed by Patsy Lubben DiMarco who IGNORES transfer requests. Not you wish to steal you go steal, then claim that photo is own by yourself. They stated I was 'harassing' them, despite me trying to calm the situation to get my account restored. I don't love how Find A Grave is run and it irks me that much of the information on the site is really terribly inaccurate, but presented in a manner that makes many people take it as fact, and impossible to correct or contribute to with the territorial attitude that the managing of memorials seems to foster. Open your mind, open your heart a bit, have some respect for fellow Users and please utilize other websites if you don't like a specific one. Not just steal. If prehistoric or unmarked burials are encountered, stop work immediately and contact the THC's Archeology Division for advice at 512-463-6096, or archeology@thc.texas.gov. - had parents of someone posted in the wrong cemetery, so I photocopied the page from the cemetery book & posted it on the pages for her parents to show correct place of burial, Ladybug threw a fit, reported me & I got the boot; Ladybug was rude as heck to me in several emails, but I guess that doesnt matter. Find a Grave - Millions of Cemetery Records World's largest gravesite collection. My older brother was put up on findagrave without my family's permission, which my mother found out about years ago, and she wasn't given a reply when she requested to have it removed. Personal Services: Find A Grave. It is a disgusting desecration on my sister's grave and memory! Caleb, Mikenna, Amber are sending me emails asking to send them names and numbers of all my dead family and my parents and siblings names, I think they are doing this to find info on them and steal them from me. If the family wants their relatives and has proved the relationship, then their request should be honored. When someone has refused to transfer a grave site, I have gone on and duplicated it with an explanation. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but yes I have been there, and what your feeling now, will not be shared by other relatives 50 years from now as they look at your daughters memorial. Remove the name of the original creator & the number from their count when the memorial is transferred to a family member. This is very basic courtesy. They steal my records, my photos and basically my deceased family. so, u guys can also see that, steal people family/friend funeral is stupid. cemeteries found in will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Request a headstone photo or snap one yourself and share it instantly. Anyone walking a cemetery can find DOB. Mostly we are retired in any case. Did you include a link to your profile or your member number? I assume this means that they can't transfer the memorial to family members, because you didn't mention that (Which was pretty much, the whole point of the complaint). The faithful go there to have extended families, extended spouses and an eternity of children/ For those who don't make it there a lower levela work camp of sorts kind of like a purgatory. how many tomb photo taken is no longer a meaning anymore. These indexes on Ancestry.com are free to use by everyone, whether you have a subscription or not. So Ancestry is breaking Find a Grave's guidelines. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Find A Grave. So contact ancestry.Com about this. This comment was posted by a verified customer. Then why do you think they have the Burial Unknown Mechanic, Lee? I've created over a thousand memorials and thousands of photos, some were by request, others not. This comment was posted by a verified customer. IS THIS THE "FAMILY VALUES" ANCESTRY GIVES SUCH GREAT LIP SERVICE TO ? Don't buy into it. Within 5 miles of your location. Twice I have submitted a maiden name for a deceased relative and twice been declined - This account has been disabled. Most of us do it to honor your family member and to ensure in 100 years, their descents have a way to feel more connected. I haven't had any problems with anyone or them, so don't have a clue what is going on. While the gravesite or plot is purchased and owned by the person who will be buried there, or by a family member as needed when someone passes, it cannot be sold (thus it is not property owned). A community of members that work together, share information and help people from all over the world to find, record and present final disposition information as a virtual cemetery experience. unless you really know that person Not true! That Find a Grave be consistent. We are all individuals of different expectations of this site. Please check to see if your confederate ancestors token of respect hasn't been changed over to a hideous LOOKING PURPLE flower. I feel this infringes on my privacy, copyright laws and personal property of mine being placed on the internet for advertising purposes. Find a Grave - Apps on Google Play You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. A guy named NEMIS is mad at me because he owned a memorial by the name of "Marcel Loubens" which is supposed to be listed as a famous memorial. I check notifications daily so that any family with closer ties may contact me and have their memorial transferred to them (especially since that is supposed to be how it works). i tried to explain the situation but they stopped replying. Sad life when people have nothing better to do with their time. Find A Grave FamilySearch This is wrong! This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. Historic Oakland Cemetery The emotional stress this is causing my family is tremendous ! About the company This site has been active for more than 20 years, first appearing online way back in 1995. the email is from his daughter (she claim it's his daughter) but sounds like it's pretending his daughter. It was founded in 1995 by Salt Lake City resident, Jim Tipton. God Speed. No one asked you to meddle in family ties Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. This appears to be especially true for African American individuals and other individuals deemed to be not important enough, I am guessing. In many cases these ghouls comb local obits and reprint them on Find A Grave. Filing a complaint with local law enforcement though, is just plain wrong, a waste of taxpayer money. Same thing, been on there 18 years and they suddenly said I was inactive, (I had just added 500 memorials in last 30 days) no I was very active, tried to log in but can't they won't send an email to reset password, and in looking I see that [censored] now has management of all my memorials and in last 24 hrs have given almost 50 away. How to Find a Person's Grave - dummies the important is all funeral and headstone photos must be authorized and legitimate and the owner let you use. Owner block you. When posting pictures it is proper to cite the owner of the photograph. This is a warped site managed by sub human creatures that crawled out from public sewers. you regretted your parents and teachers who teach you every knowledge. Showing 1-1 | Showing Page 1 of 1. Locating Unmarked Graves - Texas Historical Commission For what it is worth, when I fulfill a photo request, I never stand on a grave. based on information from your browser. For some cemeteries, it is against their policy to allow pic taking/give plot info to non-family for security/privacy purposes. from 5 Stanford Green, Walkinstown, Dublin My computer system is set up to alert me if something downloads without my permission so it was caught almost immediately. Copyrights are used for written material for the purpose of "making lawful copies". So you are one of those obnoxious [censored]s who think that if there isn't a burial, then there isn't a point in adding it? I looked at this persons profile and it showed this person had over 1, 000.000 memorials posted, only been a member for 5 years. And sharon shout out loud "this is my precious hard work" My one complaint with Findagrave is that they apparently allow people to put up memorials when they have no idea where or if the person was buried. A trojan virus downloaded onto my computer when I was on Find A Grave and clicked on a family name within a memorial. "if you can prove you are a direct relative"How is proving done over the internet to a stranger ? their own unique way of cataloging data. They play on emotions. Quickly search more than 180 million graves in half a million cemeteries around the world. are you saying that STEALING PEOPLE HEADSTONE WITHOUT AUTHORIZE IS CALLED PRECIOUS HARD WORK especially if the girl is even NOT DEAD YET. Unless you really know that person, u can directly share or steal. The.rational .they.r.private cemeteries and have Then rebaptize the dead into the Mormon faith. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. I can only hope I outlive him, so I can reclaim my family. think how bad it would mean. And if we are being honest, in the moments of grief and loss no one wants to look like an *** by taking a photo at the funeral and the pain families struggle with for weeks, months and even years later prevent most families from ever doing it. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. In fact, he has added pictures that he took from one of my memorials without any attribution and he cropped the picture to remove my uncle from the picture. All that info is gone now! However, I owe much to volunteers on the site who have posted information that I would never have been able to obtain without a major roadtrip with a quick visit to the website. All I can add is just be respectful, if someone asks you to transfer a family member or asks you to take something down, I would go ahead and do it. My problem is with the company who does not do a better job of arbitrating with people who want to hoard other people's relatives. This was a second marriage for Mary Ann when she had been widowed and married James Payne in 1862. things I will never get back now. If is is not removed by Friday June 3rd 2022 there will be action taken against ancestry and find a grave. It's that easy. Learn more about requesting management here. if you harass someone they will report to Findagrave staff and your account will be ban, Ladybug is just one of those rude f## people. I personally manage a few sites that are people related to me through marriage, and several relatives more than one generation removed from me. The info on him was compiled by several members, and info from members of the Montgomery county Md. In many cases the correct markers can't be located or definitely identified, especially when they are old. Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan. Previously, I had a friend write me my other experience on 'people who hate memorials listed as burial details unknown'. Editor's Review: Find A Grave is a free resource for finding burial places and headstones around the world. But these body chasers today don't even wait until after the funeral to post the memorial, I have had people steal watermarked photos i personally took and posted of my loved ones and they add them to other ancestry sites and pretend they are their own or they post them to totally different people. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. People add information about cemeteries to the site to help identify the final disposition information of people buried there. Prehistoric grave sites contain fragile, easily destroyed remains. I contacted FindAGrave and they ignored my requests even though their new rules of conduct r very explicit that when confronted these "major contributors" supposed to turn memorials back to the family. Graves do not have copyrights either. Best wishes, My sister's grave is on this site, Eilleen Sien of Colonia, N.J Contacted me by phone and Face Book, my Family DID NOT WANT this information posted! By CVal, 2 hours ago. Send Find a Grave a PM on FB and let them know you want memorials transferred. This is very basic courtesy. their family and freinds HAD EVERY RIGHTS TO ASK FINDAGRAVE REMOVE THAT RECORD. deleting precious hard work that someone has done is very disrespectful. Even if it's only photo share, if you not ask owner. Not true. How may I get my issues addressed? Ancestry manages Find a Grave. I wish you good luck and I hope they've taken it down, I sincerely apologize for what you must be/have been going through/went through. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. As someone who does genealogy work I find Find a Grave invaluable. Do you want your child forgotten? FuryH, so please everyone do not turn this beautiful website into a horror story. Complaint Experience N/A Complaint Resolution Index (CRI) Membership Information I started on there when it first started as a way to link my family and friends family for future generations, but once they started making it a contest it became distasteful and grotesque. It's definitely not a contest. It's a wonderful starting point for research, though I'd never, ever take anything I found on the site as credible in itself. Find A Grave does not allow Photo Volunteers to charge money for volunteering. God forbid you had a famous relative? FindAGrave was meant to help people find where someone's last resting place was. And we are all volunteers. The Find a Grave app is a great way to use and add to the world's largest free online collection of burial information. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. If u r family or tourists u can take photos. Find A Grave contributors are not responsible for the content of the memorials they create. This is stealing/theft/vandalism. Seriously? I was born in 1978 but sorry for your daughter. Find A Grave | FindAGrave.com Review Resend Activation Email. Sure, sure if you're anal enough to enjoy all that cataloging and picture takin, etc then fine, but your getting screwed and smiling about it Might want to learn some self respect. And yes, they are a husband-wife . They are allowing another Administrator SMS to steal and/ or remove original profiles to make it their own. Findagrave is gross and obscene. I have been asking for four years for Wendy EBENSTEIN Norman - Find a Grave ID [protected] to transfer William Ambrose Kogomo Sky-Eagle Sr. Memorial ID [protected] to me. everyone wants the records to be as correct as we can get them! This bored housewife manages OVER 8,600 memorials and ignores requests to transfer. Information provided is not true. Now the problem is that you don't have an account so there's no where to transfer the memorial to. FINDAGRAVE and ANCESTRY.COM are owned by the same people. Top 7 Best Cemetery Apps for Locating Ancestors - Family Tree Magazine Your second argument of unknown dispositions do not make sense, especially in the cases of my and Eddie Jones' Reviews. Several times I've asked for corrections on my Mother's memorials. Her brother, Peter Maher, of 14 Shanowen Road, registered her death. Not everyone who provides this service (and yes it is a service maybe not to you NOW but to future generations who will be very happy someone like me gifted my time and love for family history to make sure their ancestor could be found.. definitely). In my case I created a memoral 4 my Grandmother and also a memorial for a favoured child who died in infancy. However if u r a 3rd party vendor.such.is the case with.FindAGrave photo taking strictly forbidden. Most likely FindAGrave will also threaten u with law enforcement for stalking in addition to legal action. Celine McKay If that means I have a rock to mark my burial site, so be it. Running Deer creates a duplicate, and I told him this was a friend of mine, Then Running Deer refuses to take his memorial down and reported mine as a duplicate. Hey James, I'll write again to let everyone know the outcome of this. Unlike Western thought Mormons do not believe in a trinity and some deny Christ as the son of God. Find A Grave has many untrue information. Even when you use facebook other person photo, u must also ask owner permission. findagrave can no longer secure any dead grave names. That's life. They are more interested in grabbing a tombstone in hopes of getting brownie points. I do not just run through grave yards and posts memorials for people I do not know or am related to. I can spend DAYS combing a cemetery with over 15, ooo headstones to find just one. Reported Problem: Not accurate - Their data conflicts with my data. I thank them for their time and move on. So what does that tell you about this person with over 1, 000, 000 memorials added? I am also a member of Ancestry which owns FindaGrave, yet there has been no correction and no help. Findagrave does not relinquish hold on a memorial when their representative is not reachable to contact. Why do you care so much? Transfer management of my grandparents memorials to me, their granddaughter. I think Find a Grave is a great site, but, I'm a little concerned with some certain people postings, especially on my ancestors that have been posted by people who do not do the research or who put in the wrong information. They will take a really long time to reply to you, but when they finally reply to your email, they will threaten to ignore you unless you tell them your relationship to that memorial (From my own experience), so make sure to state your relationship.
Taylor T5 Neck Shims, The Real Frank Barnes Train Engineer, Barrilito Beer Houston, Asheboro High School Football Roster, Articles F