Im certain only a small percentage of you Harvard educated brains know anything about ****** **. There's an art and a science to driving for the best obtainable economy. But usually have been dim but noticed they were alot better. Think this is an AE86? The best way is to change your driving style. More Homeowners and Car Owners Alike Are Getting Solar Carports Should You? MARYLAND REPUBLICANS PUSH CRIME BILLS: Sparked by concerns over an increase in violent crime, Maryland Republican lawmakers on Thursday rallied behind a package of gun crime bills days after Democratic Gov. It takes at least 4 weeks to get a barrel of oil from a well head in the US to the gas pump! Dude, you need to log off Facebook and your Truth Social app for a minute. There are no permanent changes to the control unit of your car and to return to the cars original settings you simply unplug EcoPlus from the OBD2 connector. Here are a few EcoChip reviews to help you decide if this device is best for you. Who knew governments were so clever. etc, make an e-commerce website, and then buy a bunch of advertising all over the internet to lure people in with insane promises like reducing fuel consumption by 55%. Over 3 million people die in this country every year and now 200 million plus of them have been vaccinated. It also highlights the failures of our laws to protect everyday citizens who cannot afford these financial insults many of of whom probably need the advertised 30% savings. It was because he made it EASY and PROFITABLE for the oil companies by cutting red tape and facilitating oil production on American soil. I get 5 to six MPG more with the device. Lmao maybe they can hook it up to their on board diagnostic sarcasmometer. I take it David didnt make it back from Morgantown KY. You have a bad ground cable. now i am going to park the truck and buy 1000 of these on alibaba and get rich.finally. OBD is short for On-Board Diagnostics, and it's an industry standard for the interface to diagnostic equipment used by mechanics to repair and maintain the emissions control system. So the fact remains if we can reverse or at least lessen our influence through our carbon footprint then we had better do it but now, but right f**k**g now before this hit weather begins to extinct species we either cannot live life as we know it without them, or even suffer good and water shortages thatll make it children live under drastic environmental protection weve only seen in sci Fi movies.So whatever you might think about the United States reaction fact is were going way to slow to change our influence. Now the oil companies are making 10s of billions of dollars a quarter in profits not net but,PROFIT on the backs of the gas buying public. Good luck. At the end of the summer prices went down to 44 cents a gallon. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'tiremeetsroad_com-box-4','ezslot_2',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'tiremeetsroad_com-box-4','ezslot_3',109,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-box-4-0_1');.box-4-multi-109{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. ECO OBD2 reduces fuel consumption and costs just as much as chips when compared with similar products. thats because the engines work on hydroponic graphite and shoestrings. So dont credit him for when it continued again, at about the same rate as with Obama. First, they suggest turning off your engine when your car is parked for more than 10 seconds. My point is the gas companies wanted to raise the gas prices more than a couple of cents which in those days they wouldnt dare do. Since there have been all sorts of comments here and none are much more than bad-mouthing or even off-topic, that is the best anyone can do, short of really knowing how to dissect and professionally test these eco chips. But what stands out is that the EcoPlus does this without tampering with any of the settings of your car. Also the oil companies are trying to regain their profit loss during the pandemic when a barrel of oil in April 2020 -$36.98 yes I wrote -$36.98. Also, it takes many many miles of driving for your average mileage display to register any change. Step 4ECO The OBD2 has a reset button. what a f****n sham. Here are three gadgets you can retrofit to your car. From 2016-2017, the trend stalled out. Per Cars.com, the camshaft is essential for a car's engine to function. Look it up. Does the Ecotune OBD2 Fuel-Saver actually work? He and his cronies know nothing about the business of America and western civilization. Heres a handful of generic ones you can buy from popular Chinese wholesale site Alibaba.com Click here to see for yourself.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'tiremeetsroad_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_9',115,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); These devices, like this Ecotune, are being pushed extra-hard to consumers right now because fuel prices are at historic highs. If this device or others like it actually worked, themanufacturers would use independent testing companies to test them. In a nutshell, EcoFuel is a filter that can be installed on any vehicle, plane, or boat. Four units of the EcoPlus are sold at $99.40 at$24.85 eachinstead of the original$397.60. Please consider thinking about your situation, what car, your route, or how you couldve achieved better MPG device aside. However, just check the owner's manual, it will direct you to the exact location. if that really happened hed have gotten awards!! Another winter driver tipalways keep a gallon or two of antifreeze in your trunk to keep your engine block from freezing. 3. If you are someone who has used different types of cars, you will know that fuel consumption differs from car to car. No doubt you were gullible enough to vote for Sleepy Joe Biden, who has really messed up the economy! We see the price increase instantly at the pump on gas that is already in the stations storage tanks! You have entered an incorrect email address! The EcoPlus fuel saver does not require any electrical connection or additional battery to begin operation and it starts working immediately after the ignition is turned on. Offers may be subject to change without notice. The best value deal includes Buy Two Effuel and Get another Effuel for free! chortle deeznutz. actually , you dont need any fuel to power a car engine at all. The results may vary depending on the case but fuel consumption is optimized to a minimum level. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. ColonBroom Reviews (Updated 2022) Real Effective or Fake Promises? by Olivia Pope | May 22, 2022 | Sponsored Content | 0 |. You can install the EcoPlus easily by plugging it into your cars On-Board Diagnostics II (OBD2) port. A THROTTLE BODY EXTENSION,MAKING YOUR THROTTLE BODY HOLD MORE AIR AND FORCING THAT AIR INTO THE THROTTLE BODY. EcoPlus fuel saver is pre-programmed and works once plugged into the OBD2. You can easily transfer it between cars as the EcoPlus device is a universal fit product and requires no setup. Moores PSC nominee. - Alt Car news, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TvuettmrSs, What happens if you put ketchup in your gas tank? Test needs to be run several times with several different pieces of the same equipment for you to gauge accurate test results and turn previous plausible assumptions into near-irrefutable conclusions, HeyThanks for the tip on this BS ecoveco I thought I would check its valalidity first, am I greatfull for guys like you Thanks. So, I bought a scammy ODB fuel saver off EBay for 3 Euro, ripped out the PCB, and replaced it with a 5V regulator. Save your money for the next fillup. Using statements such as probably a scam.. makes this article an open editorial. Every vehicle made in the last 30 years has an OBD-II port. [] Check out my review on the EcoTune here. The Fuel fix pro Eco OBD system is simple to set up in any vehicle. They need *****!!! And fuel consumption is something an economic-conscious car owner looks out for in a new vehicle. What an amazing device!!! Plug the EcoPlus device into the OBD2 connector of your car, turn on the ignition for 30 seconds and then turn on the engine. Where do you get your information,? It just now comes in digital form. On one vehicle it did not increase my fuel mileage at all. Simple facts, he also destroyed plans for a pipeline that could of supplied all of Europe. No matter how independent you think you are, some Arab Prince and some billionaire oil baron, determines where you live , what you drive and where you work, and if you work. No doubt. Effuel is a vehicle performance chip that remaps your vehicle to improve fuel efficiency. The Kiwi is somewhat more consumer-oriented than the ScanGauge. No permanent change is made to your cars control unit and as soon as the device is unplugged, the cars settings are reset. This user-friendly device has most of the same scan-tool and trip-computer functions but uses a color organic LED display instead of a simple alphanumeric readout. The most popular deal includes Buy One Effuel, Get another Effuel on a flat 50% off! []. It actually set off several lights on my dash. After hand release, wait between 30-60 seconds. This is AMERICA we can drive what we want, go to Russia if u dont like it. How in the **** did yall go from ecobox BS to whos politics are correct??? Here's my take on gas savers: They don't work. The mechanic said we would experience much better gas mileage, and we did. With no way to talk to your cars ECU and engine, theres literally no way for this device to tune your car for better fuel efficiency. are GENUINELY, wholeheartedly interested in saving the people,the country, the world, oh what the hell, the UNIVERSE from falling into the bottomless pit of misinformation and destroying this perfect life we all enjoy(thank you social media), I am expecting AT ANY MOMENT the removal of ads for EcoBox, just like they removed President Trump, thus saving us from a tragic end to humanity! It's kind of like hacking an iPhone now. trump used you people like a cheap violin, right after he was elected, trump started the BIG LIE, saying the only way I cant get re-elected is if the election is rigged, and he kept saying it. That just sounds awful. I got scammed for the OBD fuel savers. []. They are drones used by the government to spy on us. Biden DOES have the ability to seriously impair US oil production, which removed us from NET ENERGY EXPORTING, which had driven global oil prices down. I guarantee your economy will improve, even if you're not consciously trying to drive carefully. LOL! Unfortunately people are easily scammed when desperate. It's just an expensive LED flasher.". someone finds a way to save tons of fuel, thereby creating a massive aid to the climate crisis, and they expel him??? Hope I dont need a pilots license, but Ill cross that bridge when I come to it. PM has debunked more $10, Whats New With F1 Tires for the 2023 Season, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Its a 100% scam because this device cannot listen, talk and of course, cannot reprogram.. Some buffoon was walking around the Slammedenuff Gatlinburg 2021 car show placing gold stars with insults on cars, Only in Stockton: Prius driver sets his car on fire unknowingly pulling off epic burnout grinding metal wheel on asphalt, Does the EcoChip fuel saver work? Its impossible for simple devices, like the EcoBox ECO OBD2 plug-and-drive tuning box, to tune every single vehicle make and model for fuel savings with a generic OBD2 device. How do you reserve parking at Yankee Stadium. This ad is hitting the UK right now along with other scam energy saving devices (plug this tiny device into your socket and itll warm your entire house for pennies). It also does frilly stuff like letting you upload images to watch while in the car. The review continues, "Secondly, the unit DO NOT have any connection to OBD communication. WAS 45 BUCKS AND CAME WITH EXTENDED BOLTS. and just because you cannot mix oil and water does not mean someone else doe not have the additive to do so.. what would make you think that the specific unit you were sent is the exact same unit being sent out to other people? Sorry to hear you went through all of that After I plugged mine in, after reading your horrific story of course, because I dont like having a vehicle that runs, the opposite happened to me. To conclude, this is what Pat Goss Master Automotive Technician for Motor Week since 1981 said on the matter of fuel saving devices with unbelievable promises. This deal costs only $59.97 along with free delivery and a guarantee of results. The EcoPlus is small and lightweight and does not occupy too much space. Simply plug the device in your vehicle's OBD2 socket and let the device do the rest! Gas is expensive, they say, and the increased costs of driving have pushed them to desperation. Id say, Dont be an idiotbut its way too late for that. You can use the ScanGauge, which plugs into the same connector and is designed to be mounted on the dash. The promises of this device are simply not possible, or even plausible. It will not improve your cars engine performance or quality.25 Oct 2021, Despite the convincing video with proof and website testimonials praising the Ecotune OBD2 fuel saver, I can confidently say that this Ecotune OBD2 fuel saver is just like all the others and is likely a scam.Oct 7, 2021, https://www.fingerlakes1.com/2021/10/25/eco-obd2-reviews-is-it-worth-for-you-or-scam/, https://www.techtimes.com/articles/271681/20220210/ecochip-reviews-eco-chip-scam-or-legit-read-this-now-before-buying.htm, https://tiremeetsroad.com/2021/09/07/does-the-ecobox-fuel-saver-work/, https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/04/23/2215687/0/en/Effuel-Reviews-Does-It-Work-What-They-Won-t-Tell-You.html, https://www.juneauempire.com/marketplace/effuel-reviews-is-eco-obd2-chip-legit-or-fake-scam-device/, https://www.homernews.com/national-marketplace/ecotune-reviews-legit-device-that-works-or-cheap-scam-unit/, https://tiremeetsroad.com/2021/10/07/does-the-ecotune-obd2-fuel-saver-actually-work/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_saving_device. The hardest part of the installation will be finding a hole through the firewall to route the hose. This fuel-saving process is not instantaneous, rather it takes about 200km of drive for the Ecoplus fuel saver to make a new map in your cars computer ECU. .css-v1xtj3{display:block;font-family:FreightSansW01,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:100;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-v1xtj3:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-v1xtj3{font-size:1.1387rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:1rem;margin-top:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-v1xtj3{line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-v1xtj3{font-size:1.18581rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.5rem;margin-top:0rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-v1xtj3{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.2;margin-top:0.9375rem;}}Whats New With F1 Tires for the 2023 Season, How F1s Red Bull Racing Makes Mid-Race Decisions, Why Ford and GM Truck Production Has Stopped, The 7 Most Outrageous Pickup Trucks Out There, Amazon Now Has an OEM Store for Your DIY Car Needs, Romain Grosjeans Burnt F1 Car Will Go on Display, Tesla: Self-Driving Software May Cause Crash, Save Time Scraping Your Windshield With a De-Icer, The Best Tools to Keep in Your Cars Emergency Kit. Your vehicle's OBD-II port is connected to the computer in your car. Capable to use on turbo petrol as well as diesel cars, the Nitro OBD2 works based on the remapping of the vehicle's computer ECU through highly specialized OBD2 protocols. Anytime the box is plugged into the OBD2 port it draws 50 milliamps, "draining a 40-amp-hour battery in a month," concludes Jones. It took around $3 to fill up my 1960 VW bug that by the way had a 1200 cc or 72.7 ci 4 cylinder 36 hp motor that got 40 mpg and would eventually get up to a top speed of 90 mph. Its ironic that there are like 15 ecoveco ads on this page as your scroll down, that intelligence insulting sensodyne tube held in front of an open petrol cap. Totally loved how you explain that makes 100% sense cant believe so many people are scared sheep we just have to keep putting the truth out there and hopefully those v***d will leave us un****d folks alone! You are the exact type of person trump and the republicans want, mindless idiots who get their news from hannity, tucker carlson, laura ingraham, britrebart news; then they vote for real nut jobs to be in congress like, lauren bobert, matt gaetz, marjorie taylor green. Seeing that their population is about to double with the new laws of have as many children as you want. It is connected to the OBD2 connector of a vehicle and this OBD2 connector is found around the driver's side. The Department of Energy also suggests combining errands for fewer trips, looking into public transportation options, and avoiding driving at high speeds to save fuel. All thumbs? ?Get that snake oil out of here.Stick with the OG. LOLHe said it blew a fuse that caused half of his cylinders to not fire. careful accusing others of total ignorance when you refer to the VAERS as VEARS. Youre stupid if you think even a tenth of the people that voted for Trump, think or believe such nonsense. So he has no problem killing all Americans off for more power. Effuel ECO OBD2 is a small-sized performance enhancer chip that is added to the car at the ECU. My strengths focus on anything uncommon in the car industry, the California car scene, and anything aftermarket performance. The average fuel economy displays an increase of about 6 miles per gallon increase going from 22.3 to 25.8 MPG. There are legit OBD2 devices that re-flash your ECU for more power or better fuel consumption, but that type of programming is manufacturer and vehicle-specific that requires proprietary information and a first-hand knowledge of tuning cars for efficiency. Similarly, SabiReviews goes in-depth on why the EcoChip doesn't work. As you continue to work on that elusive GED in your parents basement, skip ahead to the section on global supply and demand, and you will suddenly realize how inane your comment is, blaming it on one person. Should I Choose Summer Tires Or All-Weather Tires? Me thinks there is more than meets the eyes. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Daveyyoure an i****. Smart??? No. Not only have those, the Eco-OBD2 device . (Note: Ecoplus fuel saver settings are different and optimized for each vehicle and you may not need to make additional adjustments). You are being gas lighted. There is one thing that never seems to be mentioned or offered:-You bought this item to tell us if it works and save us money WHO REFUNDS YOU AFTER ALL YOU ARE OUT OF POCKET TO HELP others so allow me to give back some of your lost cash.Lance. Think Im going to become a Mennonite, and get out the old horse and buggy! After opening Ecotune Plug & Drive OBD2 unit, taking a quick look at this unit very Inspection it Continue Reading 95 8 Bob Faestel Now your car is ready for action.. There must be some way to improve our mileage, right? I believe amazon will sell some new underwire (with pads). You r the smartest person ive heard say anything in ages its great to know someone else hasnt been hypnotized! Great Product!!. Just stop. All I know is Birds arent real. Regular readers know I've tested and debunked a wide range of these devices over the years. What a joke. As opposed to paying our ENEMIES for our fuel at crazy inflated prices. lol. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'tiremeetsroad_com-banner-1','ezslot_8',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'tiremeetsroad_com-banner-1','ezslot_9',112,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-banner-1-0_1');.banner-1-multi-112{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Switch on the ignition but do not start the car. EcoPlus is a chip tuning box that can be connected to the OBD2 connector of your car to minimize fuel consumption. Dont buy this unit. Everyone was happy it wasnt 77 cents a gallon anymore! ECO OBD2 Double Busted" "EEVblog #1181 - Car ECO OBD2 Fuel Saver SCAM!" : (. Yeah the EV cars are going to cost a shitload of money. Just sit back, relax, and notice your fuel consumption reduce 15 to 35 percent, depending on the car you. Connect this hydrogen generator to your intake and run your car on water. Yeah, no. I live in Bowling Green KY and have to make a appointment today will be going to Morgantown KY and back to Bowling Green KY so should be able to tell more on gas mileage but also about how it is still running. Its just been a couple of days. ), A not-so-known secret these fuel saver device makers dont want you to know is these OBD2 dongles are mass produced and available for wholesale from China, easily purchased on sites like AliExpress.com, Alibaba.com, or even Wish.com. If your car was manufactured after 1996, it has an OBD-II port. Hence the Keystone Pipeline that Biden stopped immediately! Step 5 Let go of your hand and wait for another 30-60 seconds. I installed one about 2 months ago and I havent put any fuel in my car since. You don't need a scanner to do this, though. So, does the Ecotune OBD2 fuel-saver actually work?if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'tiremeetsroad_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_5',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-medrectangle-4-0'); No, the Ecotune OBD2 plug-and-play fuel saver does not work, is programmed to play a convincing sequence of LED lights, and is a waste of your time and money. Some of them are based on a mistaken application of a technology that does work under other circumstances, such as water injectors.
Rough Opening For 10x10 Roll Up Door, Elaine Joyce Obituary, Articles D