Ca Go Restaurant. Its also a fun place to play Keno. Order Online. You can get any drink you wish for at the bar inside the restaurant. Each order of wings comes with your choice of one bleu cheese or homemade ranch and a side of celery. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Bellevue, Hotels with Military Discounts in Bellevue, Hotels near Fontenelle Forest Nature Center, Hotels near Bellevue Berry and Pumpkin Ranch, Hotels near TKC Word of Life Nation Church, Hotels near (LNK) Lincoln Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Bellevue, Asian Restaurants for Families in Bellevue, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Bellevue. Check out and see if you like them! to watch the game as well while eating and playing keno. All the usual menu options available. My wife and I recently were working the MAHA Music Festival and went to DJ's to get out of the heatand get something to eat. 241 Faves for DJ's Dugout Sports Bar - Bellevue from neighbors in Bellevue, NE. We can play some keno while we eat. !-K!g[m:B}bpjKC{sed'#7X]BFsu&u{y?~Uw7yi UAYf0KQ_ynF]PKTJK8~Dwi3mw")8K^ The waitress was on top of it. Not very good on COVID-19 protocols. The locally owned sports bar will move down the street to 777 N. 114th St.,. You may substitute the French fries, tater tots, coleslaw, mashed or baked potatoes that come with your sandwich or wrap for any item from our upgrade list for 1.99. The average rating of this restaurant is 3 which means the restaurant is generally well received. Without question, variations of tender chicken dishes are also an integral part of the menu. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. He says "I think its enough". Served with a breadstick, A crisp lettuce salad with tomato, onion, pepperoncini, cucumber and croutons, Strips of grilled chicken with an Italian seasoning on a bed of lettuce, Monterey jack cheese, pepperoncini, tomato, cucumber, croutons and bacon. DRESSINGS: Bleu Cheese, Honey Mustard, Italian, Homemade Ranch, Thousand Island, Raspberry Vinaigrette, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Fat-Free Ranch, Fat-Free Italian, and Dorothy Lynch. Served with a breadstick, Two big deep fried taco shells stuffed with beef, shredded cheese, lettuce, and diced tomatoes.Served with salsa, A tomato basil tortilla grilled and filled with chicken, onions, mushrooms, cheddar and pepper jack cheese. Appetizer: Pre game warm ups: Super Bowl Nachos (Serves 3-4) 0. Topped with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Steak Tacos. The waitress was on top of it. dj's dugout omaha dj's dugout omaha photos dj's dugout omaha location . TAMPA Yankees infielder DJ LeMahieu dug his right foot into the batter's box at Steinbrenner Field, wiping away repeatedly at the chalk. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision . The most recent visit was in January. If a sporting event is on TV or the web DJ's Dugout has it. The breading was good and the mashed potatoes were creamy and delicious with the gravy. Don't take our word for it though. Good food and drink selections" Steve Grubish. Great place! Served with garlic bread bites and fresh veggies. DJ's Dugout Menu and Prices. Great sports atmosphere. Then responds with something like "whatever Jew want" (not exactly sure) I was sort of caught off guard. If I were to enter again and see this happening I'd have to turn and exit immediately.More, Eaten here several times and food seems overly greasy. City: Omaha, 1417 Jackson St, 68102, Omaha, US, "Awesome place good vibes and the drinks are amazing", City: Omaha, 703 S 24th St, 68102, Omaha, US, Vegetarian, Plate, Sake, Vegan Burger, Bar, City: Omaha, 1912 S 67th St, 68106, Omaha, US, "Both of us enjoyed their burnt ends dinner. We were pleased!More. Cal--Carbs. Tacos come with salsa and sour cream if you ask for it. The waiter kept checking with the kitchen and we ended up waiting over 20 minutes for our food. We get to have some fun playing keno while eating dinner. Twenty-Four Karat It's a good place with the exotic atmosphere. Ladin, lingua ladina . ht]k0Q1VRtFb DJ's Dugout Sports Bar Unclaimed Review Save Share 32 reviews #19 of 76 Restaurants in Bellevue $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub 10308 S 23rd St, Bellevue, NE 68123-2402 +1 402-292-9096 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Enhance this page - Upload photos! "Just yelling that he needed ice and water as quick as. The menu is not that extensive. Coated with a spicy buffalo seasoning and served with ranch, These mini corn taco shells are filled with a chicken flavored taco filling, fried, and then topped with wing sauce and bleu cheese crumbles. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dugout Restaurant locations in Saticoy, CA. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. Share. Save. Ten sauces to choose from.1 Dozen $11.59 1-2 dozen $6.99, All our wraps are served with fries. Not too crowded and parking available nearby. Several screens for sports watchers. DJ's Dugout phone (+1)4024988855 3 / 5 from 25 reviews DJ's Dugout (+1)40249.Click to reveal phone 636 N 114th St, Omaha, NE 68154, United States DJ's Dugout vCard download Monday 11:00 - 00:00 Tuesday 11:00 - 00:00 Nice set of appetizers made available and excellent service. 9=U+Q+?)OA\l)X7es{K]?R>E.)g"Zroxt? Rolled up in a tomato basil wrap and served with a side of ranch, Three chicken breasts in slider buns, breaded with southern seasoning, fried hot and crispy then topped with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles, Grilled or fried chicken breast sandwich with pepper jack cheese, covered with buffalo sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion. DCA<9.7*!cIP}3>!>khNkhQ2#gf5{(Y pA/'{y#3R,X!=+vp%Pnq?i}i}zjY_qmNyGV?G 3 endstream endobj 2 0 obj <>stream The servers are prompt and professional. Try their Steaks on a Wednesday. After 15 minutes we decided to try our luck and go to another section. I especially liked the meatballs in bar-b-que sauce, Did not try the wings, but everyone raved about them. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Nebraska. week. DJ's Dugout Menu. The food was good and there was lots to choose from. Only item Ive had without feeling miserable is the steak salad. There is a bar which comprises of all the beverages one can wish for. Served with a breadstick, A crisp lettuce salad with tomato, onion, pepperoncini, cucumber and croutons, Strips of grilled chicken with an Italian seasoning on a bed of lettuce, Monterey jack cheese, pepperoncini, tomato, cucumber, croutons and bacon. All other salads are served with two dressings. Prices are high for what you get,but the restaurant is in a convenient location and wait staff are friendly - which is why I give an average rating to them.More. New york strip served with choice of baked potato or fries, steamed vegetables, garlic bread and a salad, Bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo served on your choice of white sourdough or wheat bread, It starts with grilled thick sliced wheat berry bread topped with white american cheese, mayo, crisp bacon, lettuce, tomato and two over-easy eggs, A layer of corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and thousand island served on marble rye bread.Try it rachel style with turkey replacing the corned beef, Sliced turkey, ham, cheese, bacon, tomato, mayo and lettuce on toasted white sourdough or wheat bread. All our sandwiches and wraps are served with French fries, tater tots, coleslaw, baked or mashed potatoes, and come with pickles. Dressings - bleu cheese creamy or chunky, honey mustard, italian, ranch, thousand island, raspberry vinaigrette, fat-free ranch, fat-free italian, and dorothy lynch. DJ's Dugout, Omaha: See 35 unbiased reviews of DJ's Dugout, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #855 of 1,213 restaurants in Omaha. Huge sports bar with tons of tvs! Service was ok. Young man may have been new, but did ok. Get quick answers from DJ's Dugout staff and past visitors. The ballpark nachos with the flour chips are fantastic. Two (2) floor tortillas filled with marinated steak, diced tomatoes, lettuce, cheddar cheese, and house salsa. Casual bar food. The food was great and our waitress was delightful. Save. You need to be logged in to claim a company. Finally I decide that I need to express my thoughts on his apparent antisemitic joke. More than once I said "give it a rest" out loud enough she should have heard it. Group of women there drinking and eating. changes. Get the drinks weren't offered glasses for our beers. Most meals will be in a short time prepared and served for you, and you can look forward to try delicious typical seafood cuisine. +=D_Hpc E\$^F A diaper in the Mens bathroom was a better part of our dining experience. After 10 minutes there we finally had someone come to our table. A TV everywhere you look! Any game, any time, just ask. Share. 17666 Welch Plz, Omaha, NE 68135-3839 +1 402-933-8844 Website Menu + Add hours. Also check out our Reviews and Highlights of DJ's Dugout Elkhorn Menu Takeout, Daily Food & Drink Specials and More! They were talking, laughing, making jokesnothing really caught my attention. Share. Fries smothered in cheddar and pepper jack cheese, bacon bits and green onions. PURPLE PUCKER LEMONADE Vodka, Blue Curacao, Grape Pucker, lemonade and grenadine. Cheeseburger 8.49 Our classic 1/2 lb. BBQ STINGER, Sweet Chili Fire Topped with spicy chipotle sauce. You may substitute the fries that come with your wrap for any item from our substitution list for $2.29, All our chicken sandwiches are served with fries.You may substitute the fries that come with your sandwich for any item from our substitution list for $2.29, All kids meals include a kid sized drink excluding root beer. GOCHUJANG KOREAN KICK. LONG BEACH Vodka, light rum, triple sec, tequila, gin, sour mix and splash of cranberry. Jamaican Jerk, Buffalo-Style Try their Steaks on a Wednesday. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! DJ's Dugout Prices in Omaha, NE 68102. * CONSUMER WARNING: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Diced grilled chicken breast with onions, mushrooms and green peppers with melted white american cheese, Substitutions - You may substitute the fries that come with your burger, sandwich or wrap for any item from the following list for an additional $2.29.Sub buffalo chips, sub cup of soup, sub fresh ve. DJ's Dugout nearby at 1003 Capitol Ave, Omaha, NE: Get restaurant menu, locations, hours, phone numbers, driving directions and more. Hours Sun - Thurs: 11 a.m. - 1 a.m. Fri - Sat: 11 a.m. - 2 a.m. 2102 S. 67th Street, Omaha, NE 68106 . Complimentary fried sweet potatoes and hush puppies start you off. Add a photo + 8 photos + 7 photos + 5 photos. DJ's Dugout offers great beer and great pub fare in an "every day is game day" atmosphere. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Yes, DJ's Dugout Sports Bar offers takeout services. DJ's Dugout, Omaha: See 69 unbiased reviews of DJ's Dugout, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #256 of 1,214 restaurants in Omaha. Might give it another try if the food has been better but doubtitMore. The cozy atmosphere of this place allows customers to relax after a hard working day. Claimed. 3 Beds. They supported Bellevue West marching band and winter guard and opened their restaurant early so parents and friends could go watch the Grand Nationals competition. Fish and chips eaten the previousweek. Most visitors mention that the staff is creative. One of my favorite places. The burgers of this premise are among the highlights of DJ's Dugout and are usually served with filling side dishes such as chips, lettuces or wedges, as a quick bite however, their delicious sandwiches, small salads and other snacks are also suitable. DJ's Dugout prides itself on providing the ultimate sports bar experience. Unclaimed. Served with a breadstick, Crispy lettuce covered with egg, cheese, tomato, pepperoncini, croutons, cucumber and bacon bits. Open now : 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM5:00 PM - 12:00 AM. to have a DJs in Plattsmouth which is the only reason we stop every now and then - plus hubby likes their burgers. and get something to eat. 25 reviews #734 of 2,626 Restaurants in Munich Japanese International Asian Japanese Fusion. Cajun chicken grilled and sliced thin.Loaded in a tomato basil wrap with lettuce, tomato, grilled onion, pepper jack and cheddar cheese with chipotle and BBQ sauce, Fresh lettuce, tomato, turkey and bacon rolled together with a spicy ranch sauce in a tomato basil wrap, Your choice of grilled or fried chicken loaded with lettuce, tomato and pepper jack cheese. The food is very good. Three (3) whole double dipped buffalo wings Specials: DJ's Dugout currently offers Daily Drink & Food Specials. Great deal for Taco Tuesday $1.25 per taco and Drinks to do for $7. DJ's Dugout menu Full menu with prices & pictures Contact address DJ's Dugout 1003 Capitol Avenue, Omaha, NE 68102. 1/7/20. Below is the details. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I sat there thinking "is this something I should comment on or just let it go?" Where: Find: Home / USA / Omaha, Nebraska / DJ's Dugout Sports Bar - Millard, 17666 Welch Plaza; DJ's Dugout Sports Bar . Visit and stay awhile to find out why DJ's Dugout is rated Omaha's #1 sports bar .you'll be glad you did! Meals Dinner, Lunch FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service View all details features Location and contact 2102 S 67th St Aksarben Village, Omaha, NE 68106-2852 Website +1 402-763-9974 Improve this listing Reviews (69) Write a review There are newer reviews for DJ's Dugout Finally I decide that I need to express my thoughts on his apparent antisemitic joke. Lemon Pepper Dry Rub He is a huge breakfast eater for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Served with a breadstick, Crispy lettuce covered with egg, cheese, tomato, pepperoncini, croutons, cucumber and bacon bits. Food Near Me; Cuisine; Nutrition; Free Coupons; Menu With Price. I've always seen kids here with their parents and have never seen any unruly patrons. %PDF-1.6 % 1200 Mike Fahey St (14th & Cuming) . Nothing to write home about just a simple sports bar with slightly overpriced drinks. Review. Double-Double Burger $3.95 In-N-Out Cheeseburger $2.80 . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. ", City: Omaha, 6055 Maple St, Omaha, United States Of America, SIDES, Sandwiches, Toast, Side dishes*, Soft drinks*, City: Omaha, 3624 Farnam St, Omaha, Nebraska, USA, 68131. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. $12.49: Flour or corn chips with beef or grilled chicken, nacho cheese . There's daily food and drink specials and something for everyone. T6&cJi!hpJGLv [GlEb;]xKD":a@ P8=d1w}f1pb2 O`}z/^;$=?Kz4I)&@aRY%'wHh. A good watering hole in Plattsmouth. Hotels near (LNK) Lincoln Municipal Airport. Served with ranch.Substitute waffle fries for an additional $1.50, A spicy alternative to regular French fries. Topped with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion.Add your choice of cheese for an extra $0.50 Backyard Burger $9.99 A burger with all the trimmings. I tell him I am going to tab out and leave. everything was always good. This Inn serves various delicious french meals, and you can enjoy delicious American meals like burgers or barbecue. Garnished with lettuce, tomatoes and served with salsa, Four crispy pieces of guinness beer battered cod fillets and a pile of our fries. I had jalapeo poppers that were very hot and very tasty! You may substitute the fries that come with your wrap for any item from our substitution list for $2.29, All our chicken sandwiches are served with fries.You may substitute the fries that come with your sandwich for any item from our substitution list for $2.29, All kids meals include a kid sized drink excluding root beer. Hours Open Today: 11:00am-12:00am Monday 11:00am - 12:00am Tuesday 11:00am - 12:00am Wednesday 11:00am - 12:00am Thursday 11:00am - 12:00am Friday 11:00am - 12:00am Saturday 11:00am - 12:00am Sunday 11:00am - 12:00am Menu View Menu Additional Dining Info Delivery No Payment Credit Cards Accepted Parking Yes Good for Kids Attire Alcohol Full Bar They will also serve you delicious steak meals , at the bar you can also relax with a cool beer or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. He says "I think its enough". $5 burgers w fries on Mondays as well as other daily specials. We have been there before and loved it. Nachos were pretty tasty and massive! The beer selection really needs to improve as far as craft beer is concerned. Was a strip served with a salad, and a side of your choice. The first DJ's Dugout opened on Cornhusker Rd. _& I@&bk!X-&8,YlCNCq#1i Diced grilled chicken breast with onions, mushrooms and green peppers with melted white american cheese. Served with a breadstick. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Store Hours:Sunday Thursday 11:00AM - 11:00PM | Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - Midnight, Kitchen Hours:Sunday Thursday 11:00AM - 10:00PM | Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM. DJ's Dugout Menu. 1 Dozen 13.99 | Dozen 8.99 DJ's Dugout at 2440 Cornhusker Rd, Bellevue, NE - Locations and Hours Menu With Price Menu DJ's Dugout Menu Nebraska Bellevue 190417 DJ's Dugout Prices in Bellevue, NE 68123 4.5 based on 270 votes 2440 Cornhusker Rd, Bellevue, NE (402) 292-9096 DJ's Dugout Menu Hours of Operation Hours may fluctuate. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Not so much now. Read more Rant and Rave: Thoughts on Busted Plug, Murdaugh trial To-Do List (March 1-7): Jill Scott at Township, local DJ Preach Jacobs holds album release jabbering when we sat down and did not stop until shortly after our food came out. Someone has it in Georgia using it to buygas.More, DJ's is very large on the inside and loud when it is crowded. I had your chicken fried steak dinner. Used it to pay a $9 tab at DJ's and less than a week later. Each DJ . Recently, lots of popular restaurants have launched 2023 new items. They also have tables in back.There is also an outdoor eating area in front. DJ's Dugout Sports Bar is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? And the food at DJ's Dugout is just as awesome. Some opportunities around the spread of CoronavirusMore, My wife and I had dinner here last night with friends just before going to a hockey game at nearby Baxter arena. Be the first to review this restaurant Write a review. Find 1 listings related to Dugout Restaurant in Oxnard on YP.com. Sweet BBQ The wait staff are very friendly and accomodating. You can use the outdoor seating facilities the restaurant is offering if the weather is good enough. Both excellent and price was awesome. '$Vyi:-]` OmGc On the green. more, Takeout, Seating, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. The food came out quick, and was hot and delicious. More than once I said "give it a rest" out loud enough she should have heard it. Call (402) 933-8844 to make a reservation today. DJ's Dugout locations are found all around the Omaha area, and each one offers the same great food and outstanding service. DJs staff is friendly and food is always terrific!More. From the guests' point of view, prices are adequate. One of my favorite places.More, They were very busy tables were packed, not social distance seating, people at the bar. Ordered lunch and you might need toretrain your staff wasn't asked how we wanted our burgers cooked, couldn't answer a question about one of the burgers (and didn't go find out), got our food, basically our burgers were cooked too much, way too much. DJ's Dugout has it. Filserbrugasse 1, 80333 Munich, Bavaria Germany +49 89 693137830 Website Menu. If you want good food with a bar, you can't go wrong eating here.More, If you like sports and Keno, this is the place for you. Each DJ's is family friendly and has over 50 HD TV's, projection screens and HUGE media display walls. 720/2000Cal left. Lots of tvs and an outside enclosed patio with dart boards. Fat 11 g. 56/67g left. An order of boneless wings with one of our 10 wing sauces. Currently there are 7 dishes and drinks on the menu. The staff is really friendly. Can't count on getting the same quality and taste in food here. Also , the smoke from the outdoor smoking room drifts into the restaurant (which is one large space) making our clothes smelly. I was attending a farewell function for a friend. If you want to experience prompt service, you should visit this spot. No it was not busy. Served with a breadstick, Two big deep fried taco shells stuffed with beef, shredded cheese, lettuce, and diced tomatoes.Served with salsa, A tomato basil tortilla grilled and filled with chicken, onions, mushrooms, cheddar and pepper jack cheese. 9 !cGO#1[Z{'{E1'i?1 endstream endobj 141 0 obj <>stream Own this business? When visiting Dj's Dugout, it's a must to try delicious tea. DJ's Dugout Sports Bar has been home to "Sports, Food, and Fun" since 1993! 6.0 / 10. This venue is large and can accommodate groups. had to find her every time we wanted something. The spectacular service is something these restaurateurs care about. Topped with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion. $850/mo. Great relaxed atmosphere. We ordered carryout I had a burger and my wife had a patty melt, and we ordered wings. 10.59 Add your choice of cheese for an extra 50 CHEESEBURGER* Lettuce, tomato, onion, and your choice of cheese. English . Choose My State. New york strip served with choice of baked potato or fries, steamed vegetables, garlic bread and a salad, Bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo served on your choice of white sourdough or wheat bread, It starts with grilled thick sliced wheat berry bread topped with white american cheese, mayo, crisp bacon, lettuce, tomato and two over-easy eggs, A layer of corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and thousand island served on marble rye bread.Try it rachel style with turkey replacing the corned beef, Sliced turkey, ham, cheese, bacon, tomato, mayo and lettuce on toasted white sourdough or wheat bread. Mondays are half price burger night. Staff is friendly and the service is fast. Nice sports themed restaurant near the College World Series, the bill I spent good money there no nothing I got back so I haven't been back and won't just I'm sorry would b nice, did not wipe down surfaces after customer use. It was 8:30at night so it was not even that crowded. Sandwich. Share. You may substitute the French fries, tater tots, coleslaw, baked or mashed potatoes that come with your burger for any item from our upgrade list for 1.99. Rolled up in a tomato basil wrap and served with a side of ranch, Three chicken breasts in slider buns, breaded with southern seasoning, fried hot and crispy then topped with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles, Grilled or fried chicken breast sandwich with pepper jack cheese, covered with buffalo sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I've had a few times where I thought, that's not bad..but I order it another time and it's not even edible. DJ's Dugout is famous for providing an ultimate sports bar experience. the burger was very good and filling, the patty on the patty melt was or looked frozen where the burger looked fresh. Restaurant menu. I say "I'm not sure how to feel about your Holocaust joke, what's funny about millions of people being killed" his response was " lots more were killed during the Crusades" I ask him "what funny joke do you have about the Crusades?" Voted Omaha's #1 Sports Bar. is great. Ruined it for family type atmosphere. Omaha. They also serve you delicious seafood Menus , at the bar you can also relax with a cool beer or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Fat--Protein. He apologizes and says "no charge since i offended you." home; All Menus; Food Near Me; Cuisine; Nutrition; Free Coupons; Menu With Price.
Compare And Contrast The Two Poems Below Loves Inconsistency, Who Owns Po Box 55520 Portland Oregon 97238, Farrah Brittany Wedding, What Time Does High School Get Out In Florida, What Time Does High School Get Out In Florida, Articles D