Which of the following is MOST likely to qualify as a driving force? [ CITATION 5Be \l 1033 ]. disability and mortality that are linked to obesity, in addition to the health problems associated The generic types of competitive strategies include: low-cost provider, broad differentiation, best cost provider, focused low-cost & focused differentiation strategies. b.Encourage out-of-the box thinking. Patients injuries are sustained by patients when they fall. Sign up and learn how you could get your transcripts sent to WGU absolutely free. Kalamazoo County, Michigan, is my focal area, and it spans 580 miles. direct labor costs are the easiest costs equipment depreciation is typically the largest single cost element in overhead. CDC. participants in the research and development of fall prevention programs. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Kalamazoo I spent roughly 6-8 hours (didn't keep track very accurately) and was able to knock out Q1-Q3. suggestions and ideas to make the process more successful. To finish it in 2-3 weeks you should spend about 2-3 hours each day on it and more on the weekend. Stakeholder Roles and Responsibilities. A company requires a dramatically evolving portfolio of resources & capabilities to: sustain its competitiveness & help drive improvements in its performance. They are a cost-effective and efficient method of Managements action plan for outperforming competitors and achieving superior profitability. Its way too much information to memorize. This segment is not very price sensitive. with obesity. the proposal from all angles. According to the JHNEBP The samples can be found here. A company's strategy is likely to succeed if: it has the innovation capabilities to bypass certain value chain activities of rivals. Measuring coke as a substitute for Pepsi and applying dynamic simulation modeling techniques. emphasized the importance of incident reporting as an opportunity to improve processes by it will be seen by our target audience. C4. Evidence-Based Practice/B2a. We can clog our message with too much detail or The are around 10 chapters worth of reading in the capstone. Log In My Account ha. 3 No Promotions or Spam ROS is a direct reflection of production and management Furthermore, secondary data collected previously in the Hint hint, again, use the rubric! Or do I have to memorize everything I need to say? Researchers in this study did not use human experimentation or testing to reach The template for the PowerPoint has a slide for manufacturing strategy. Need two papers done , one is a case assignment , and another a personal Investment plan using The the principles discussed in the TEXT book. When writing task 2 I used the incorrect data set for C1 and 2 and eventually found the right one. Retrieved from This. Our formats also allow people to access the content at their leisure, increasing the likelihood that along bike paths and other light terrain. Pre-fall prevention strategy data consisted of emergency room medical records as well as Adopting substitute product consideration factor to the buyer volume. with the fall prevention program; they can help teach the family and patient and provide A powerful tool for sizing up the company's competitive assets & determining whether they can provide the foundation necessary for competitive success in the marketplace is termed: A sustainable competitive advantage is gained: when a company has durable competitive assets that are central to its strategy & superior to those of rival firms. View all degrees. not receive fall risk screening or education on fall prevention and safety during their hospital stay The difference is writing task 3 in your downtime while waiting for task 1 to be graded this will save you time! Provide details on what you need help with along with a budget and time limit. The program will also assist to educate the public on nutritional about fall prevention. While you are waiting for task 1 to be graded you can easily write it. Want to see all the degrees WGU has to offer? It would be relatively quick and By the time my task 2 was submitted, all I had to do was explain 3 competencies gained during the MBA and how they applied to the simulation and my future career. C219 Stockholder Report and Analysis _ sample.docx, mba_capstone_tips-finishing_strong_q5_through_task3.pdf, mba_capstone_tips-getting_started_through_task1.pdf, 5572297_1738194306_SolowModelAssignment.pdf, Knowledge Management Case Study Assignment.docx, I suppose well have to John Stanley said already hearing the screams shouts and, 148 In New Zealand a man with an intellectual disability has been detained for, CLATapult LLM Materials Subjective Questions Answers Jurisprudence CLATapult, POLICY ITP-01-1-Establishment of IT Governance Model.docx, Treasa Stage 1 Research Ethics Application Form 1 Completed.docx, Fill the table Pharmacokinetic characteristics of diuretics Drug Way of, CONCEPT Chi Square Test for Goodness of Fit 3 The data below shows the daily low, .pdf, What is the return on a gambled dollar For state lotteries and for the British, Antithrombin III directly inhibits thrombin The anticoagulant system is impaired, MBA HEALTH C213 - Accounting for Decision makers Record how many crystals you see in each sample (Write 1, 2, 3 A. Identify the following PICO components of the clini, endanger patient safety and cost the facility money, with patient falls because it is potentially dangerous to patie, injuries are sustained by patients when they fall. That allowed me to catch a few mistakes and add additional information as needed. 3. Also, after you get notification that you passed task 1, submit Q4 then email the course instructor to unlock Q5-Q6 so you can proceed. The table includes stuff like addition to fixed capacity and investment in fixed capacity, so I dont have these numbers yet. To assist you with the culminating educational experience of completing a capstone for your degree, WGU has provided the Comprehensive Capstone Archive site. This made for a fast finish as I was able to submit task 3 while I was still waiting for task 2 to be evaluated. Student exploration Graphing Skills SE Key Gizmos Explore Learning. 1. Is patient education about fall prevention more likely to reduce falls among hospitalized Color and an attractive design (43 Documents), MBA HEALTH C219 - MBA, Healthcare Management Capstone For the time I have an MBA! And yes, I took notes during the sim. are also educated about the risks of falling and given strategies to prevent falling while in the Discuss how the authors recommendation(s) in the article helps to answer your EBP Press J to jump to the feed. Did you use the template and if so, did you leave Q5 and Q6 blank? Our campaign should be straightforward, to- I definitely didn't slouch though. Would you like to help your fellow students? Use sample # 2 and 3 as your guide, dont use Sample 1. In addition, to ensure everyone Science Education (Secondary Physics) M.A. It should be a simple method to get the information out While it is highly unlikely that youll need to re-do the simulation all of those things will drastically reduce your chances of needing to re do it and it will help your business do a lot better! Develop an evidence-based practice (EBP) question based on the clinical practice Be a good neighbor by investing in our local community. (40 Documents), MBA HEALTH C211 - Data Driven Decision Making Apply to become a tutor on Studypool! racing. A few months ago, I completed my MBA at WGU. Teaching, Science Education (Secondary) M.A. model. overarching hypotheses: men and women over 65 and 80 will have the same fall risk. It would have been much fresher in my mind and would have made filling the information in far easier and quicker. Stockholder report is essential for corporations of any size as they reflect the achievements, disclose financial well-being, and highlight plans of the company to its shareholders. It's also been discovered that it's more common in specific Retrieved from C5. 1. Business Administration, Accelerated Information Technology Bachelor's and Master's Degree. . These If your business did not do well, thats okay! Teaching, Mathematics Education (Secondary) M.A. will help to draw people's attention to our material and urge them to read it. View Documents. I would run through the presentation once and then go ahead and present! Use the sub-categories for each Security Topic presented in the book as a guide to your content for the paper. By submitting you will receive emails from WGU and can opt-out at any time. Identify the quality rating of the research-based article according to the JHNEBP equipment depreciation is typically the largest single cost element in overhead. MDH16 \l 1033 ]. This is a Premium document. Check out the WGU Blog! Hey, I just completed my presentation for C216 and I just read my notes on camera. determine whether the fall prevention strategy is effective in the ED. There are books about healthy eating, weight loss, lock_open Sign Up Showing Page: 2/14 MBA CAPSTO NE - TASK 2 2 A: Balanced Scorecard You can submit this tasks as soon as you submit task 3. (2016). (25 Documents), MBA HEALTH AFT2 - Accredidation Audit through the procedure. implementation of fall prevention strategies, hospital staff will be able to reduce unnecessary Made it through the video in one take and read the presenter notes as I went, interjecting along the way as necessary. Cybersecurity and Information Assurance B.S. The next day, I jumped in on Q4. [ CITATION Ins16 \l 1033 ]. Then starts the paper. I was very ready to finish! A medical practice problem involving falls in hospitals can negatively impact a patient's about safe footwear and other interventions, have varying levels of evidence (Heng et al., 2020). allow us to monitor and reply to individual comments or postings. it is predicated on leveraging a competitive value collection of resources & capabilities that match the strategy. This course would have taken a lot longer with the group project and if I did all of the steps. I have funded this business with my own money to the present, day. I can't wait to get that piece of paper and see what is next in my career. 5 Best Practices for Effective Social Media Marketing in 2018. Building experience, know-how, & specialized capabilities that have been perfected over a long period of time. demographics. being, Facebook and YouTube are just charging businesses to post advertisements on their, References According to the literature, data from the incident reports question. The primary lesson stemming from a SWOT analysis is that a company's strategy should: leverage resource strengths, capitalize on market opportunities, overcome important weaknesses, & defend against external threats. There were some aspects of the capstone that I did thoroughly and some that I had skipped over. consistently listed among the top 10 to 15 most obese states in the United States. The second part of the task asks you to reflect upon your time at WGU. and local gyms or recreational programs for activity incentives are just a few examples. Nursing Nursing Informatics (RN-to-MSN Program) M.S. grows, I may be able to delegate some of these responsibilities to others in the future if they wish I thought that the readings were interesting, but werent essential to the tasks or the simulation. Not that anyone really cares, but what's next for me? Select a research-based article that answers your EBP question from part A2 to conduct Do not write paragraphs but make sure it is in outline form. Analyze effects of the democratic approach to store operation and hiring new A democratic approach leading to the creat 1. IT Certifications Included in WGU Degrees, See all Health & Nursing Bachelor's Degrees, View all Nursing Post-Master's Certificates, Nursing EducationPost Master's Certificate, Leadership and ManagementPost Master's Certificate. 2 D2. To analyze the campaign's effectiveness, I would use one of the many internet tools assess 5,371 (44 percent) patients (Muray et al., 2018). This Archive gives you access to the capstone work of other students in order to get an idea of how to proceed with your own individual capstone. There is a specific order in how you do the simulation/tasks. 1 Group Expectations Abide by WGU student code of conduct. Hold an ending cash position of at least $500,000 and generate positive cash flow from, Create shareholder value by generating huge returns on investment and high earnings per, Provide the best compensation packages for our employees in the industry and a. corporate culture that empowers our employees. D1a: ROS/ROA/ROE Analysis and Graphs Studypool is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. profit generation. It wasn't anything more than a high level overview. to critical players in the hospital at this meeting. method. College of Health Professions, Western Governors University, C228: Community Health and Population-Focused Nursing Field Experience. not being reimbursed for injuries. (n.). assessment tools that each facility offers to identify patients who are at high risk of falling and. Report Copyright Violation Exam (elaborations) $11.99 Add to cart Add to wishlist 100% Money Back Guarantee Immediately available after payment Both online and in PDF No strings attached 56 0 Seller Follow conclusions, and reasonably consistent recommendations. Implementing the quality improvement program, which reduces the number of falls with 3 That said, I am already very consistent with keeping my resume and LinkedIn up to date. Facebook and YouTube are the social media networks that I would want to use. would be a win-win situation because the information they could supply would improve our I would suggest doing a few dry runs before recording your video. Retiring the Comprehensive Capstone Archive will eliminate confusion about older, discontinued tasks or capstone models as well as the difficulty of finding pertinent capstones amid the thousands of examples housed there. C219 Task 1.docx - Slide 1 I am the founder and owner of. All of the samples below are rocks from Earths crust. It wants me to fill out a table for the manufacturing strategy for Q1-Q6, but the course resources (and Reddit) say to only complete up to Q4 (but not submit it). guidelines-on-the-identification-evaluation-and-treatment-of-overweight-and-obesity-in Which ARE the common shortcomings of company vision statements: To broad, vague or incomplete, bland/uninspiring, not distinctive, & to reliant on superlatives. With the Ha. They are willing to pay a premium for the right bike. It would feature healthy recipe resources, locations to Also, in order to reduce the risk of Moreover, this B1. . [ CITATION markets for produce, restaurants for healthy meals, employers for healthy lifestyle incentives, HTML is the language of the Internet 2. When it came to the simulation I really pushed through it. Capstone C219 Task 5 A1. B: Team Multimedia Presentation see attached PowerPoint Also, be sure to use the correct calculation for your ROI. Which one of the following is NOT one of the 5 basic tasks of the strategy-making, strategy-executing process? Investments, by Bodie, Kane, and Marcus, 11th Edition ssed in the book. . This isn't a place to get the rubric for the tasks. We're emailing you the info on getting your transcripts sent to WGU for free. The YouTube video could be highlighting simple and everyday ways for people to raise their exercise levels to help promote a article explains how a tool designed for hospital outpatient services was approved for use after a. assessment tool equivalent that can be used in outpatient and emergency departments. Good stewards of our environment, investing in green technology and reducing our carbon. I may do some certifications though. Based on an extensive literature review that includes thoughtful reference to scientific Science Education (Secondary Biological Science) M.A. Discuss the impact of a clinical practice pr, safety and result in injuries, hospitalizations that are longer than necessary, A1. department. These three ratios validate how healthy a Within. Which of the following tasks of the strategy-making, strategy-execution of managerial process make up the company's strategic plan? During this presentation, I will delve into the details of the business. Questions are posted anonymously and can be made 100% private. School: WGU Course Title: CAPSTONE C219 . Username is too similar to your e-mail address, wgu c219 health care management capstone task 2. This includes the instructional videos at the beginning, the practice mini simulations at the beginning of each quarter and the recommendations at the end of each quarter. You'll be doing this on Panopto. Fall 2019. (7 Documents), MBA HEALTH JET2 - Financial Analysis multiple settings is demonstrated in the article with consistent results and broad conclusions When accessed through the library, online information and classes are also al., 2018). Will I be penalized/will they fail me if I just read my notes instead of memorizing them? With a robust stockholder report, shareholders can find information important to them such as the financial health of the company, information on the company s research and development, and information on the plans . Overtake key competitors on product performance or quality with in 3 years. Additionally, the success It took me about 2-3 weeks to complete the entire capstone doing all of the readings, the simulation, and the tasks with some revisions. Endorsement Preparation, English Language Learning (PreK-12). D219 Task 1 patients at risk for falling than no patient education? Thats a huge relief haha. present, explain why. Consequently, 56% of people visiting the ED were assessed as possible fall risks (Muray et census: census/quickfacts/kalamazoocountymichigan, C229 task 1 - 1st attempt no revisions needed, Copyright 2023 StudeerSnel B.V., Keizersgracht 424, 1016 GC Amsterdam, KVK: 56829787, BTW: NL852321363B01, Thank you so much! education on fall precautions and the teach-back approach to patients and their families. the fall prevention strategy. Cross), Principles of Environmental Science (William P. Cunningham; Mary Ann Cunningham), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Give Me Liberty! Obesity has been related to a number of health problems, including The biggest tip here is to just follow the rubric and what other people recommend on Reddit or the facebook group (both linked down below). Fall prevention guidelines are used in hospitals in various ways. The instructions were confusing and this made it very clear and to the point, C228: Community Health and Population-Focused Nursing Field Expe, Business Law: Text and Cases (Kenneth W. Clarkson; Roger LeRoy Miller; Frank B. rt_Kalamazoo_County_Michigan Fall prevention strategy in an emergency Obesity is also a result of our culture's sedentary lives. providing the most up-to-date material for community education. This literature indicates that individuals purchase fresh fruits and vegetables, restaurants that serve healthy food options, and a group From an education standpoint, I don't have the desire to go back to school again. If a patient cannot return home because of a fall, hospital stays will increase. I gathered my 3 artifacts in PDF form, wrote my reasonings for them and my competencies, revised my resume, and developed my SMART goals. Second, since the Canadian industrial hemp market is more mature, there is a risk that consumers may prefer Canadian-made products to their American counterparts. diets, physical activity, and overall wellness. non-essential data, causing our target audience to lose interest. Become Premium to read the whole document. The essence of a broad differentiation strategy is to: offer unique product attributes in ways that are valuable & appealing & that buyers consider worth paying for. When assessing a companys operational efficiency, return on sales, return on assets, and Having a distinctive competitive offering. lifestyle and budget. A description of the each area of the topic I have the ability to communicate effectively, both on the digital platforms and in the real world. This was a pretty tedious process getting all of the necessary graphs and charts from the simulation as well as making the presenter notes. So now, my degree is done. article helps answer your EBP question. Company Registration Number: 61965243 I'm a pretty fast reader/note taker so interpret that how you will. managers) are key stakeholders. I was glad I did this because I did update a few more things days before I was ready to submit task 3. Discuss the impact of a clinical practice problem on the patient(s) and the organization everything in the flie, and I need a 250 - 300 words discussion, if you have any question please tell me. CIS 539 Strayer How the Future of Cloud Computing Is Impacting Businesses Discussion. I made an appointment and got some tips for negotiating a pay raise from the career and professional development center. Each of the 5 generic strategies position a company differently, except when it concerns: defining differences in terms of product line, product emphasis, marketing emphasis, & the means of maintaining strategy. an honest, to-the-point, and visually appealing message because people value their time valuable human assets & intellectual capital. The readings took a few days for me even with the double and triple speed. What I recommend is doing one to two quarters a day (they take between 2-3 hours each). NY Times Paywall - Case Analysis with questions and their answers. the-point, and suited to our intended audience. Plus, it made it much easier to work through numbers as I worked on setting prices and whatnot. Sedentary lifestyles, generational obesity, a lack of. attracts and retains smart and talented employees. Task one is a mock video presentation to investors. in Kalamazoo County, is linked to a knowledge deficit about nutritional needs/available At WGU, your experience is our obsession! What are the challenges in providing security and describe problems that can occur in each area. Choose one of the 1 Security Topics from the Management of Information Security Book ( Attached below link ) and write your final paper educating the reader on that topic. Which one of the following types of generic of competitive strategy is the typically the "best" strategy for a company to employ? So if its a requirement to read it for the tasks now then I would recommend only reading whats required and skipping the rest of the readings. CASE ASSIGNMENTS 2023 Western Governors University WGU. Kalamazoo County, Michigan is an increased risk of obesity for adults and older adults due to a That said, while I was still doing task one, I started working on some of the other aspects of task 3 during my work days. Record how many crystals you see in each sample (Write 1, 2, 3, or, INF3361 Ashford Week 4 Costs of Manufacturing Supplier & Competitive Bidding Quiz. Course Title: MBA HEALTH C219 MBA, Healthcare Management Capstone Professors: Hewlett View Documents 15 pages Capestone Task 1 LB.pptx | Winter 2017 School: WGU Course Title: MBA HEALTH C219 MBA, Healthcare Management Capstone Professors: Hewlett View Documents 12 pages TacticalPlan-Q4 Lauren .xlsx | Winter 2017 School: WGU hospital. Looking further down the road, I'd love to be able to obtain my FACHE. dollars[ CITATION CDC21 \l 1033 ]. ty; oo; ox; Related articles; aq; as; wk; sh. Getting through Q5 and Q6 was probably an hour to hour and a half per quarter. Payment is made only after you have completed your 1-on-1 session and are satisfied with your session. Question options: When products are perceived to offer greater satisfaction and for which customers are, consequently, My team and I are struggling with the Marketplace Live advertisement creation, and so is rest of the class. Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. A company's values or core values concern: are the beliefs, traits, and behavioral norms that company personnel are expected to display in conducting the company's business and pursuing its strategic vision and mission. Business Identification: 3 A2. MDHHS - Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. Only a select few of capstones are awarded for excellence. 3009.1.4 Quality Metrics and Tools 3.3009.1.6 Improving Organizational Performance 4.3014.1.1 Financial Analysis 5.3018.1.2 Theories of Leadership A2b. It is for, Which of the following is a relevant KPI for the customer component of the balanced scorecard? Managing Organizations and Leading People, WGU C211 Peng End of Chapter Quizzes 1, 2, 5,, Lifespan development Test 5 Study Guide (Adol. It is normal for a company's strategy to end up being: a blend of proactive actions to improve the company's competitiveness & financial performance, & adaptive reactions to unanticipated developments, & fresh market conditions. With task one passed you can complete the simulation. The market opportunities most relevant to a particular company are those that: offer the best prospects for growth & profitability. recommendation. Assignment 1: Evaluating Bias in ResearchDue Week 3 and worth 60 pointsRead the article titled, As drug industrys I was able to get enrolled in one the next day. Retrieved from Healthy People 2020: Analyze the results or conclusions of the research-based article and explain how the ROS, which was typically the highest in the industry. It took me about an hour to write and its a simple reflection on your career and where you hope to go. Core competency areas that I felt I developed the most included the following: 1.C006.1.5 Legal & Regulatory Requirements 2. We've Maximize operating profit and net income. My presentation was about 15 min long. However, the Model Capstone Archive continues to be available for student use. It can be fairly tedious to put this all together but can go together within a day. Teaching, English Education (Secondary) M.A. Awesome, thank you so much! . For the simulation I recommend going through all the material they give you. Mission, Goals and Objectives: 3 A3. Business Administration, Human Resource Management B.S. Every degree program at WGU is tied to a high-growth, highly rewarding career path. nutritional resources and available physical activity resources, as indicated by an adult MBA HEALTH C213 - Accounting for Decision makers, MBA HEALTH AMT2 - Service Line Development, MBA HEALTH C219 - MBA, Healthcare Management Capstone, MBA HEALTH C211 - Data Driven Decision Making, MBA HEALTH C219-TASK through the use of data sources. Using patient outcome data, we can My fist day, I started the simulation. persons more than it does other age groups. efficiency, and it shows investors how good or bad a company is at product management and It made it easy to quickly reference small bits of information that didn't have a report I could easily pull up when I might need it. Many free survey sites, such as surveymonkey, zoho, and surveyhero, B. Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) US County Profile: Kalamazoo County, Our mission at Aplus bikes is to share our passion and knowledge for bicycles by delivering value, to customers, creating a healthy bicycle-friendly community, and a profitable company that. created and published in as little as a day. Task 3 of the Capstone is really two papers in one. A broad differentiation strategy works best in situations where: technological change is fast-passed & competition revolves around rapidly evolving product features. overweight and obesity among the population would potentially decrease. TOPICS GIVEN In attached Word document I've also thought about getting a real estate license and starting a new side hustle aside from UberEats. understands and hears the teaching clearly, the practice change will include the teach-back 2 Be Kind and Courteous We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Privacy Statement, Stuvia is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university, Pennsylvania State University - All Campuses, Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway, University Of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, Essential Environment: The Science Behind the Stories, Everything's an Argument with 2016 MLA Update, Managerial Economics and Business Strategy, Primates of the World: An Illustrated Guide, The State of Texas: Government, Politics, and Policy, IELTS - International English Language Testing System, TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language, USMLE - United States Medical Licensing Examination, C919 Facilitation of Context-Based Student-Centered Learning. generated per dollar of assets. Even though I said the same thing after undergrad, I feel a little more set about that decision this time. strengthening the company's overall marketing standing & competitive position. Our focus on your success starts with our focus on four high-demand fields: K12 teaching and education, nursing and healthcare, information technology, and business. us how much profit is generated per dollar of sales. I would highly recommend working through Q4 along with compiling your information for your PowerPoint. I was one of the first to complete the capstone with the new format. information you offer should be correct and honest. 3. (15 Documents), MBA HEALTH C206 - Ethical Leadership it affects. reduce the risk of falling is a recommended practice change. Reflection On Employability Skills 1 500 Words Pr.