.No real need to belabor the point that rich men often have beautiful wives. Questi pittori sono tutti in linea tra loro During World War II, Gates spent three years in the US Army. Early in his life, Maxwell, anOrthodox Jew, escaped fromNazi occupation, joined theCzechoslovak Army in exileduringWorld War IIand was decorated after active service in theBritish Army. (Adam, Lilith and Enki) (Siegfried, Brunhilde and Odin). Come ci riesci? Well, more than a connection, a different part of the same monster. #GreatAwakening. Facebook. The jewish boxer Vitali Klitschko, 67, here with some jewish official, has been the mayor of Kiev, capital of Ukraine, since the Soros-financed Orange Revolution of 2014. I feel that we may have a special bond). They want to crash the economy and inject you with a bioweapon. Maxwell had a flamboyant lifestyle, living inHeadington Hill HallinOxford, from which he often flew in his helicopter, or his luxury yacht, theLady Ghislaine. The Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States, provides In 1975, Governor Dan Evans appointed Mary to serve on the board of regents of the University of Washington. In the mid-1980s, she spearheaded a movement to stop the university from investing in South Africa as a form of protest against South Africas oppressive system of apartheid. Mary Ann Maxwell was born on July 5, 1929, in Seattle, Washington, US, to Adele Thompson and James Willard Maxwell. 1927, one Adele Thompson (c. 1903-1987, probably born in Enumclaw, Washington). We agreed to incarnate here and face these challenges. Gates mother is a Maxwell, related to the Israeli Mossad agents Robert Maxwell and his daughter Ghislaine, who used child trafficking to blackmail world leaders with Jeffrey Epstein. James Willard Maxwell (born 1864) Is The Great-Grandfather Of Bill Gates. I miei occhi sono umidi. https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/charles-james-hall-tic-tac-ufos-belong-to-ets-he-encountered-called-tall-whites.html Note: Washington, Deaths, 1883 - 1960 Name: J. Willard Maxwell Gender: Male Birth Date: Abt. In subsequent years he worked in publishing, building up Pergamon Press to a major publishing house. Iowa, United States. Brother of George Edson Maxwell; Phila Josephine Meyers and Mary Eliza Hagen. #GreatAwakening., Social Media Posts Spread False Claim About Faucis Wife., Mary Gates, 64; Helped Her Son Start Microsoft., Face Masks Dont Cause Legionnaires Disease, Trump Proves Biden Right on USPS Funding, Mail-In Ballots, James W. Maxwell and wife walking along a sidewalk, possibly in Seattle, 1938., Ghislaine Maxwell Charged In Manhattan Federal Court For Conspiring With Jeffrey Epstein to Sexually Abuse Minors.. We are witnessing an unprecedented global lockdown in response to the Coronavirus outbreak known as COVID-19. Footnotes Acknowledgments Thank you to Eden Brent Jones for creating Maxwell-1984 on 5 Sep 13. Overplayed their hands and now too many dots being connected. For years, social media conspiracy theorists have been circulating false information about bogus family relationships between public figures. As a member of the board of trustees, Mary persuaded officials to work on the issues faced by the hospital and children. In 1943, he earned his high school diploma in Bremerton. Bill Gates' mom, Mary Gates, helped her son form a lucrative relationship with I.B.M., securing a contract . Its the People vs. the NWO. NOT MUCH. During World War II, Gates spent three years in the US Army. I am ashamed of the blindness of people and indirect child abuse. James W. Maxwell and wife walking along a sidewalk, possibly in Seattle, 1938. Accessed 12 Aug 2020. COVID1984: A Plandemic Love Story (Part 2 Wiki4All 208 views3 months ago. Mary Maxwell Gates near the time of her death in 1994. Dec. 10, 2001: & james willard maxwell federal reserve Josiah Willard Gibbs (/ b z /; February 11, 1839 April 28, 1903) was an American scientist who made significant theoretical contributions to physics, chemistry, and mathematics. james willard maxwell federal reserve; manchester city u9 academy; department of transportation rank structure. He then used the G.I. He holds an active broker's license and leverages his business skills to conduct workshops for churches and communities on topics such as real estate investing, financial . The traitors, hanged. I dont know the painter but here we have Adam and Lilith / Lucifer and Lilith / Fallen angels Bill Gates' maternal grandfather James Willard Maxwell, Jr. was a prominent banker in Lincoln, Nebraska. Great painter. (c. 19031987, probably born in Enumclaw, Washington). The Gates kids, NOT vaccinated according to the family physician himself at a medical conference (!!! A Facebook post makes the baseless claim that Bill Gates mother was related to Ghislaine Maxwell, an associate of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. [5] [6] Suo nonno paterno, James Willard Maxwell (1864-1951), fu presidente della National City Bank di Seattle dal 1911 al 1929 e direttore della filiale di Seattle della Federal Reserve Bank di San Francisco. The legend tells of a Spear that pierced his side .. and remained hanging for nine days and nine nights (correct me if Im wrong). I had forgotten about this painter, Gustave Moreau. Quinn, Caitlin. I know this will please you as it pleases me. those are the rockerellers, Rothschild, the whos who of shit on your shoe, then gates "from nowhere" ends up 2nd richest man in world-from software even he admits was stolen, a given a try by IBM whom is mamma was the personal conqubine to the executives at IBM. ALL problems are solvable, if we stop letting greed rule. Siete due monelli per questo. . The former Prime Minister of the UK, Gordon Brown recently urged world leaders to create a temporary form of global government to tackle the twin medical and economic crises calling for a global governance task force which would include the G20, the United Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.. Well never know who Bill Gates really is. It is ludicrous when Forbes Magazine lists the 200 Richest Billionaires, putting Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates at the top, and does not even mention Rothschild and Rockefeller. Today, the poor things, I heard them really complaining about this and they are right. We have distanced ourselves from everyone because wnow say no more Covid, no more fear, no more of this bullshit they throw at us, including []. 1967) - United States Secretary of the Treasury, former Chair of the Federal Reserve, former President of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco; Trefethen Professor of Business Administration and Professor of . That's exactly how he was presented to us in the early 90s. Far from exemplifying that the Germans were nothing without Jewish scientific help, his life suggested that one Jew could become a billionaire by exploiting German ideas. https://photos.app.goo.gl/soSBu5nUxpkHXpeW7 Yes, indeed, and thanks. The children days have suffered a lot more than the adults ever did. Social Posts Distort Facts on Political Relationships. FactCheck.org. Why does Bill Gates wear a fifty-dollar watch? So di essere fuori dal tempo,ma credo di percepire qualcosa di te anche da lontano e questo mi manda in crisi. I am ashamed of all this; of Christian Catholics enlightened only by money. And I know that Leonardos indications are right; his path described in his paintings. 1st Generation. James Willard in Arizona. 1994), children: Bill Gates, Kristi Gates, Libby Gates, education: University of Washington, Roosevelt High School, https://womenwithgifts.org/2017/07/05/37946/, https://myheartsisters.org/2010/09/03/mary-maxwell/, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/173036810653166884/. This was certainly a case of getting the death penalty entirely for hate speech (and all of it was true). Richard Rockefeller hair, nose, brown eyes. JAMES WEIGHT, The Right Honorable Lords of Trade," On the 10th of July, 1771, Governor Wright availed himself of a leave of absence, and three days afterward Mr. James Habersham took the usual oath of office and entered upon the discharge of the guberna torial duties. I further suggested that former democrat, President Trump and the democrats were putting on a show of the One Party to distract us from what was really going on. Source https://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/patents.html. A me piacciono tantissimo queste storie Banker Rotschild andoil magnate Rockefeller are worth thousands of billions. Anyway, back to Bill Gates. Russian jews: Note the cheekbones on most of them. 4 Aug 2020. Subsequently, IBM hired Microsoft to develop an operating system for its IBM Personal Computer (IBM PC). Her grandfather served as the president of the 'National City Bank' from 1911 to 1929. 10 July 2020. Thomas George Maxwell (1835-aft1900) Copyright 2020 BRUCE CONTENT, LLC All Rights Reserved, ICU Doctor in New York, Speaks About What He Sees Happening with COVID-19 Patients, Geopolitics, Synthetic Terror & Interventionalist BS, 5G Network/Psychotronic Weapons/Brainwave Entrainment/HAARP, UFOs/Interdimensional/Breakaway Civilization, EcoHealth Alliance Whistleblower: I Believe Ukraine Conflict is a Coverup for Failed US COVID Op, Deep State Absolutely Wants to Kill You Alex Newman, CDC Confirms that Majority of Fatal Covid Vaccines Were Knowingly Sent to Red States, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wuMkShZ42o, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Explains How the Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start Working in 3-6 Months, BBC Banned Johnny Rotten in 1978 for Telling the Truth About Jimmy Savile, There is NO variant, Not novel, NO pandemic Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich. You are so many things; it would take a whole book to explain everything but in particular you are blood of my blood. Theyre not allowed to retire with their billions. An Italian comrade sent me this cartoon about Gates devouring the key tech breakthroughs then found in Apple computers. Editors note: FactCheck.org is one of several organizationsworking with Facebookto debunk misinformation shared on social media. Bacterial pneumonia started to contaminate soldiers. 8 September 1864 Iowa, United States Except that weve been in WWIII for years. It was really fun using a Steve Jobs computer. Branches and Agencies of Foreign Banks, Charge-Off and Delinquency Rates on Loans and Leases at Commercial Banks, Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey on Bank Lending Practices, Structure and Share Data for the U.S. Offices of Foreign Banks, New Security Issues, State and Local Governments, Senior Credit Officer Opinion Survey on Dealer Financing Terms, Statistics Reported by Banks and Other Financial Firms in the United States, Structure and Share Data for U.S. Offices of Foreign Banks, Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1, Household Debt Service and Financial Obligations Ratios, Survey of Household Economics and Decisionmaking, Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization - G.17, Factors Affecting Reserve Balances - H.4.1, Federal Reserve Community Development Resources, Division of Consumer and Community Affairs, Division of Reserve Bank Operations and Payment Systems. Not the innocent victims, eh ! Certified Translation Service - Certified Translation Services. He was hanged entirely for his opinions, for his views, for his writings on jewry. Birth: I feel distant from everything and everyone, from people who are completely afraid. Mary Maxwell Gates became the first woman to lead the board of directors of the national United Way in 1983. James married Elizabeth A. Maxwell. Circule of power, and that his biography of Bill it is just a good work of a PR company. In Sha Allah, Well done. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Cinque anni cos LOL 4. All the government has to do is back its truck into the loading dock and haul away all your private information, which they cannot do with Apple.. His sons briefly attempted to keep the business together, but failed as the news emerged that the elder Maxwell had stolen hundreds of millions of pounds from his own companies pension funds. https://youtu.be/Q_aysIWSuRE It really is incredible is how these high-ranking members of the Committee, whove been elevated as world leaders and multi-billionaires they arent free. Quanti Dei degli Abissi marini ci sono??? John is also identified with a cup and a snake that comes out of the cup, to approach Leonardos Last Supper. This should let you know what type of filth Bill Gates (Of Hell) comes from. First US employee lawsuit against forced Covid vaxx; why, hmmm, is US military, otherwise Mandatory Central, notably still rejecting mandatory Cohenavirus vaxx? C-SPAN, an acronym for Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network, is an American cable television network that offers coverage of federal government proceedings and other public affairs programming via its three television channels (C-SPAN, C-SPAN2 and C-SPAN3), one radio station and a group of. They want to crash the economy and inject you with a bioweapon. His wife, Melinda Gates, is pretty darn homely in not a few photos for a multibillionaires wifehmm.